Terms & Conditions
General Terms and Conditions
1. Trade Till Rolls reserves the right to change these terms at any time and we encourage you to revisit them periodically to ensure that you are at all times fully aware of them. Any changes are effective immediately upon posting to the site. Your continued use of the site constitutes your agreement to all such terms.
2. All prices are in Pounds Sterling and exclude VAT @ 20%, which will be added at the checkout stage.
3. Orders placed before 15:00 will usually be dispatched same day. If for any reason we do not have sufficient stock to satisfy your order, we will contact you asap to advise an expected delivery date.
4. Orders will usually be delivered the following working day, however if you don’t receive your delivery within 4 working days or ordering, please notify us immediately and we will arrange for a replacement or credit to be issued.
5. If a product you received has been damaged in transit, you must ensure that you make a comment about any packaging/damaged boxes when receiving from the courier and record this on the delivery signature documentation. We will then arrange to replace or repair the goods at our cost. We reserve the right not to replace goods damaged by the courier if you have failed to make a comment on the courier’s delivery note at the point of receipt.
6. Product Guarantee - Trade Till Rolls prides itself on offering quality products and excellent service. If you are in anyway unhappy with your order, please contact us within 7 days of receipt of goods to highlight any concerns.
7. Returns - Orders placed incorrectly may be returned by the purchaser at the purchasers own cost within 14 days from the point of sale.
8. Credit or Debit card payments will be debited from your account before the dispatch of your items. We will take all reasonable care, in so far as within our power to do so, to keep the details of your order secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party gains unauthorised access to any data you have provided whilst visiting or ordering from our web site.
9. Refund/charge back information. Cancellation of a card transaction made by yourself to your card issuer will be chargeable by Trade Till Rolls to yourself/business at the charge made by your card issuer and any charges made by Merchant services. Any refunds made payable by Merchant Services to your transaction card, will be charged at the Merchants Services administration at time of ordering.
10. Correction of Errors and Inaccuracies
Whilst we make every reasonable effort to present accurate information and pricing on this website, typographical or calculation errors may occur resulting in incorrect information being displayed. We therefore reserve the right to update any errors, inaccuracies or omissions on this website at any time and without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order). We also reserve the right to cancel and refund orders subject to such errors and to limit quantities subject to stock availability.
11. Intellectual property and copyright
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the site, the content and the trade marks’. You must not modify or attempt to modify any part of the content or the site or attempt to gain unauthorised access to the site, the server on which the site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the site. You may not copy, reproduce, disassemble, decompile, or alter this site in any way. You are also not permitted to republish any part of the site (including content) on another website or in any other medium (print, electronic or otherwise) without our prior written permission. The names, images and logos are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of Trade Till Rolls and/or third parties.